Playwright: Justin Purvis and Chantal Martineau
Directed by Daniel Flint and Chantal Martineau
Featuring: Justin Purvis
Show length: 50 minutes
What if the curtain fell before the show was over? Diagnosed with a disease threatening blindness, one man shares the story of his love of, and search for, a life as a performer — before the lights go down forever.
Genres: Drama/Solo Performance/Time's Running Out
Recommended for kids ages 13 & up
Handicap Accessible, People with Disabilities featured
Venue: Caos on F – 607 NY Ave NW DC
- Jul 12th 8:15 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 14th 5:00 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 18th 6:30 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 22nd 12:30 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 27th 10:15 PM (sales ended)
Like this show? Click the like button below, and leave a comment!