Unstrung Harpist Productions
Playwright: Evan Crump
Directed by Tom Prewitt
Show length: 90 minutes
A young couple survives a horrific car accident, but must then face an even tougher test: their guilt and resentment towards each other. Can faith and human will overcome shared trauma? Is there really such a thing as unconditional love?
Genres: Drama/From True Events
Recommended for kids ages 13 & up
Handicap Accessible featured
Venue: Goethe Institut - Gallery – 607 NY Ave NW DC
- Jul 15th 4:00 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 19th 8:30 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 21st 10:00 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 24th 6:15 PM (sales ended)
- Jul 29th 12:30 PM (sales ended)
Like this show? Click the like button below, and leave a comment!